Become a Member
- Open to anyone interested in beef production in Stark County, Ohio and surrounding areas.
- Dues are $20 per family per year.
- Associate memberships available at $20 per year with no voting rights for interested parties.
- Junior memberships available for individuals under 18 years of age for $10 per year with no voting rights.
- Membership dues must be paid by Labor Day to constitute voting rights.
- Networking within the Beef Industry
- Use of SCCA website to market your beef/agricultural product (currently in the process of setting up)
- Interacting and keeping in contact with fellow cattle producers at both local and state levels.
- Participation in OCA events such as summer round up, fall feeder sales, Buckeye Best, etc.
- Educational opportunities provided by SCCA
- Participating in a cause that is a way of your life and industry
- Kept aware of new developments in the industry
- Multiple opportunities to personally promote the beef industry to the public
Apply for Membership
Please complete the application for membership found here
Please support the businesses that support the Stark County Cattlemen’s Association.
Ohio Cattlemen’s Association
PBS Animal Health – animal health and wellness supplies
Straight A’s Arena – pens, chutes, feeders, fence panels and related equipment and supplies
The Web Factors – Web site design, construction, and related services focused on Agricultural businesses