Mission and Purpose
- Assist Stark County beef producers to enhance quality, consistency, and uniformity of their product.
- Be a link to Ohio Cattlemen’s Association and Stark County beef producers.
- Provide educational programs to members.
- Promote economic, social, and political well-being of SCCA and the county’s cattle industry.
- Develop greater understanding between consumers and producers of beef.
- Assist other beef organizations.
- Work in association with OSU and OSU Extension Service and OARDC.
- Assist and encourage 4-H and FFA members with beef projects.